Sunday 28 February 2016

Oscars 2016. You Know It's True.



23.03. The bastardry I have succumbed to over the last 12 months knows no boundaries. But really whats the point of doing a film blog if you can't swish a paintbrush every once a year or so. Precisely. What this means is that from 23.30 i'll hop on that most magical of buses again and embark on the 4/5/6+ hours of nonsense and selfies and blaxploitation which is Chris Rock and Oscars 2016. This one is for all you loyal, and frankly weird, Danish readers!

23.30. Readers from previous years will recall that Alex Zane pisses me off. But then what's worse? Being underpaid or being over-rated. Jay knows best.


23.33. Such a smug git. Smaug has entered the building. Claudia all is forgiven. Apart from everything of course.

23.40. Not missing much on the Sky feed at the moment. They're pretty much educating the audience on what cinema means. Moving pictures that sort of thing. #OscarsSoRight rearing its head again. That's what I keep hearing. My choices for tonight? I pretty much love most of the frontrunners because it's less emotionally destabilising. Go Room! I do wish my favourite film of the year, Carol, had been nominated for Best Picture but oh well.


00.08. 


Lenny Abrahamson and George Miller. Respect to the both of them.

00.23. Sky are completely titting up the red carpet shenanigans. But here's...


...Saoirse. Ronan. Very good film, even better performance I reckon. And that's what counts. These questions are utter twaddle. Fantastic.

01.04. Laptop has died. 28th Feb. Remember the date folks. Over to Twitter I wander.

1 comment: