Tuesday 17 March 2009

Ones To Watch - #4???


Good morning, loyal readers! I haven't posted anywhere near the amount of material I would have liked in the last fortnight due to a miscellaneous assortment of stumbling blocks thrust in my general direction. One being not being near a laptop...

Anyway, in the last week the #4 in my neverending top 20 anticipated list was switched to a Jan 2010 release date, which puts me in a mango pickle.

For the sake of true journalism, I will withdraw it from my list and reconsider it for the 2010 list (if I manage to make it that far). The image above gives it away!

This week!

Much anticipated and delayed Watchmen review, Discs To Spin, The Class review, What to Watch and of course, The Top 3 for 2009.

Stay tuned!

p.s. this is hilarious...!

No comments:

Post a Comment